Small Fashion Backpack - IVY
Featured as one of the best Toddler Backpacks for daycare and preschool on Mums Grapevines 2023!
Did you know that most guidelines suggest that a fully loaded backpack should be no greater than 10-15% of your child’s body weight ?
Our backpacks are designed to be lightweight and bulk-free, making them perfect for daycare, school, sleepovers, or even outdoor adventures. With plenty of space to hold all of your child's essentials, wonderland4children's backpacks are the perfect choice for parents who want to ensure their children are comfortable and prepared for any adventure !
- Small - 40 x 31 x 16 cm
Age recommendation : Above 5 years old (Please note that the age recommendation is an estimate )
- Or Great size to pack baby's items for a weekend mini vacay!
- From the backpack designs to inside lining colors , wonderland4children has totally coordinated and customized to show the uniqueness of our brand
- Made from 600-denier polyester
- All backpacks have adjustable straps and padded back panel adds extra cushioning
- Exterior side pockets are designed to hold water bottles
- Light weight - Easy to carry
- An additional zipping pocket at the front of the backpack to store smaller items, keeping them separate to the main compartment
- Small backpack can nicely hold a tablet, 3 folders, 2 regular sized books in the main section (example)
**The girl model in the photos is 120 cm for your reference**
The SMALL size also has an additional section that opens up and designed to put small items such as stationaries and hair accessories and a phone.
This is perfect backpack for a school age kid or parents who prefer to have a bigger size backpack to keep both child & their belongings! It is packed with excellent storage options, including a large main compartment for books, tablet, sport items and mesh side pockets for water bottles.
- Click HERE for the care instructions
- Backpack weight capacity - 15kg for the mini, 20kg for the small
Colors may appear slightly altered due to the difference in screen monitors etc.
I couldn’t decide between the Ivy & Amelia backpacks so I bought one in mini & the other small. Freja (2yrs old) absolutely loves wearing her backpack mini. It is super comfortable for her & surprisingly holds so much. I also got the small as our winters are cold & need room not only for food & spare clothes but gumboots & coat as well. Super happy. They are also beautiful & different to anything in the stores.